most searched tags
This part presents the full range of publications in national and international journals, doctoral theses, graduation research reports, conference proceedings, applications for research projects, presentations, preprints, etc. available at AMOLF.
- Isotope beating effects in the analysis of polymer distributions by Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry
- Laser trapping and laser interferometry for high-bandwidth micromechanical probing of biomaterials
- Improved red-response in thin film a-Si : solar cells with soft-imprinted plasmonic back reflectors
- Taking directions: the role of microtubule-bound nucleation in the self-organization of the plant cortical array
- Direct observation and analysis of kink dynamics
- Analysis of archaeological residues on pottery
Here you can find details of the fields of expertise of our scientists whom you can hire to carry out research for you on a consultancy basis or for a breakthrough session, and of the wide range of technical supporting services that are also available from AMOLF.